How To Watch The NFR On Roku
The National Finals Rodeo (NFR) is one of the most iconic events in the world of rodeo. Every year, the top cowboys and cowgirls gather in Las Vegas to compete for the championship title in various rodeo events. If you’re a fan of rodeo and own a Roku device, you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll guide you on how to watch the NFR on Roku, so you can enjoy all the thrilling rodeo action from the comfort of your own home.
Roku is a popular streaming device that allows users to access a wide range of channels and content. While the NFR isn’t directly available on Roku, there are several ways to stream the event without missing any of the heart-pounding moments.
1. Use the Cowboy Channel
The Cowboy Channel is the official broadcaster of the National Finals Rodeo. This channel is dedicated to all things rodeo, including live coverage of the NFR. Fortunately, you can easily add the Cowboy Channel to your Roku lineup. Here’s how:
1. Firstly, make sure your Roku device is connected to the internet and turned on.
2. From your Roku home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
3. Search for the Cowboy Channel using the search function.
4. Select the Cowboy Channel and click on “Add Channel” to install it on your Roku device.
5. Once installed, return to your Roku home screen and locate the Cowboy Channel in your channel lineup.
6. Launch the Cowboy Channel to access the live coverage of the NFR.
2. Use a Streaming Service
Alternatively, you can also watch the National Finals Rodeo on Roku by subscribing to a streaming service that offers live TV channels. Some popular streaming services that carry the Cowboy Channel include:
– Sling TV: Sling TV provides live TV streaming, including the Cowboy Channel. You can subscribe to their Sling Orange or Sling Blue package, both of which include the Cowboy Channel.
– FuboTV: FuboTV is a sports-centric streaming service that offers a wide range of channels, including the Cowboy Channel.
– Philo: Philo is an affordable streaming service that provides access to live TV channels, including the Cowboy Channel.
To watch the NFR using a streaming service, follow these steps:
1. Sign up for your preferred streaming service and create an account.
2. Install the streaming service’s app on your Roku device. You can find it in the Roku Channel Store.
3. Launch the app and log in with your account credentials.
4. Look for the Cowboy Channel in the channel lineup and select it to start watching the NFR.
3. Consider Using an Antenna
If you prefer to watch the National Finals Rodeo for free, without relying on a streaming service or subscription, you can use an antenna to catch the broadcast on a local station. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Connect an HD antenna to your Roku device.
2. From your Roku home screen, go to the Roku Channel Store.
3. Look for the Roku Live TV Channel Guide or other similar apps available.
4. Install the app and launch it on your Roku device.
5. Navigate to the local station broadcasting the NFR.
6. Tune in to the channel and enjoy the live coverage of the rodeo competition.
Watching the National Finals Rodeo on Roku is an excellent way to experience all the thrills and excitement of this renowned event. Whether you choose to add the Cowboy Channel directly or opt for a streaming service, Roku offers several ways for you to catch the NFR action without leaving your living room. So grab some popcorn, sit back, and cheer on your favorite rodeo stars as they compete for glory at the NFR. Ride ’em cowboy!