How To Make Mushroom Jelly In Boba Story
Have you ever tried mushroom jelly in your boba drinks? If not, you’re in for a delightful surprise! Mushroom jelly adds a unique and earthy flavor to your favorite beverages, giving them a fun twist. In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to make mushroom jelly in Boba Story. Let’s get started!
Before making mushroom jelly, gather these simple ingredients:
- 1 pack of gelatin powder (around 7g)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of mushroom-infused liquid
- Optional: food coloring or flavor extracts for added variety
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create your very own mushroom jelly:
- Prepare the mushroom-infused liquid by soaking dried mushrooms of your choice in water. Allow the mushrooms to steep for at least 2 hours, or until the water becomes flavorful.
- Strain the mushroom-infused liquid to remove any debris. Measure 1 cup of the liquid for the jelly preparation.
- In a small saucepan, pour the mushroom-infused liquid and add sugar. Heat the mixture on low heat, stirring gently until the sugar dissolves completely.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in 1 cup of water.
- Combine the gelatin mixture with the mushroom-infused liquid in the saucepan. Stir the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Optional: If desired, you can add a few drops of food coloring or flavor extracts to enhance the visual appeal or taste of the jelly.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, turn off the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Prepare your chosen jelly molds. Make sure they are clean and dry before pouring in the liquid mixture.
- Carefully pour the mushroom jelly liquid into the molds, distributing the mixture evenly.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator and let them set for at least 4 hours, or until the jelly is firm and springy to the touch.
- Once the jelly has solidified, remove the molds from the refrigerator.
- To extract the jelly from the molds, gently slide a knife or a toothpick along the edges of the molds. This will help loosen the jelly and make it easier to remove.
- Finally, pop the mushroom jelly out of the molds and it’s ready to be used in your favorite boba drinks!
Tips and Variations
Here are a few tips and variations to experiment with while making mushroom jelly:
- Choose your preferred type of mushroom for the infused liquid to create different flavors. Shiitake mushrooms are popular due to their rich and savory taste, but feel free to explore other options like oyster mushrooms or porcini mushrooms.
- If you prefer a sweeter jelly, adjust the sugar quantity to your taste. You can also substitute sugar with your preferred sweetener, such as honey or agave syrup.
- Get creative with different shapes and sizes of molds to make your mushroom jelly visually appealing. You can use standard ice cube trays, silicone molds, or even themed molds for a touch of fun.
- Experiment with adding other complementary flavors to the jelly mixture. A hint of vanilla extract, rose water, or lemon zest can elevate the overall taste.
Now that you know how to make mushroom jelly in Boba Story, it’s time to get innovative with your boba drinks! The unique earthy taste and jelly-like texture of mushroom jelly will add a delightful twist to your everyday beverages. Enjoy the process of making this fascinating jelly and don’t forget to explore different mushroom varieties and flavor combinations. Cheers to a new culinary adventure!